Perodua Viva ELITE 850 (M) (Ipoh, Sultan Azlan Shah Airport)
-4 doors edition
-Suitable for 4 - 5 persons (driver + passengers)
You must add 1 as a minimum quantity to buy this product.
The Perodua Viva is a city car manufactured by Malaysian automaker Perodua since May 10, 2007. It was originally planned to be the replacement of Perodua's current city cars - the Perodua Kancil and the Perodua Kelisa. The range was later updated on the 23rd of July 2009 with the Viva 660BX manual (Kancil replacement model), Viva Elite manual, Viva Elite automatic and the Viva Elite EZi. The Perodua Viva is based on the 7th generation Daihatsu Mira. All of the Perodua Viva models uses Daihatsu DVVT engines. Only the Premium version comes with dual airbags and ABS.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Has a valid driver's license.
2. Renter is not using the vehicle to commit crimes.
3. Renter is not allowed to change, take any spare parts for vehicles.
4. Whatever lawsuit issued by the authorities is the responsibility of the renter.
5. Any minor or major damage is the responsibility of the renter completely.
6. Vehicles rented must be returned on time as promised. If late fees apply.
7. If the renter does not return the vehicle for more than 12 hours without any message / notification, renter will be considered 'car theft'.
8. Care during periods of vehicle rental / loan is the responsibility of the tenant / borrower completely. So always remember to be careful while using the vehicle.